9. Beginner Practice Readings
In this section we have put together some beginner readings in spanish to help you practice what you have learned so far.
These readings have basic spanish grammar and vocabulary to practice every day topics such as: introductions, how to answer simple questions and how to talk about your family, ocupation, likes and dislikes, etc.
We are constantly adding new readings to this section, so check back periodically.
We have now added sound files ( New!) for most of the Beginner Readings, so that you can hear the correct pronunciation. Keep checking for updates as we will continue adding more sound files.
- Reading 1: Introductions
- Reading 2: Let's meet Peter
- Reading 3: Let's meet Michelle
- Reading 4: Peter goes to the movies
- Reading 5: Michelle's weekend - Part 1
- Reading 6: Michelle's weekend - Part 2
- Reading 7: Ricardo's New Life
- Reading 8: Meet Martha Rodríguez
- Reading 9: The importance of Gender in Spanish
- Reading 10: Marco needs a job New!
- Reading 11: Thanksgiving Day New!
- Reading 12: The tiny country of Monaco New!
- Reading 13: The defense attorney New!
- Reading 14: The hippopotamus New!
- Reading 15: The surprise party New!